Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Venture

Okay, I'm going to try and stick to a timetable. Bear with me if I don't. It' s not my strongpoint.
Every Friday, starting next week, I will be posting a "Farm lesson," for those people who are interested in learning more about an aspect of farming. My focus will be on livestock, because that's my forte, but you can't have animals without plants and soil, so they will be included.

I've been trying to write a book on this subject for years and haven't found a way to do it. So, rather than struggle chapter by chapter, I'll take it week by week. Topics will vary, and sometimes the support information will be different than other times. This meant for families and adults, so there will be activities that can be shared with kids, and some that are more scholarly. But who doesn't like fun? Sometimes we'll use our digital video camera, or put together a podcast, but I'm going to try and keep it multi-media.

Have a question? Suggestion? Let me know and I'll try to address it. Give me until after Easter and then we'll kick off this project. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment